July 17th, 2011, by cking

Marriage, divorce, or just dislike of the name your parents gave you — all are reasons to follow these steps toward a new name.

To complete this How-To you will need:

Your birth certificate
Your social security card
A petition for name change form
A notary public
Your marriage license (optional)

Popular Bookmarks

More Bookmarks

Share this Video

RSS feed for comments on this post. •

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress - Designed by Fresh Lime Soda

© 2018 showmehowto.net